The National Brewery Centre offers a huge variety of events year round – to cater for all tastes. Most
events occur in our 100 capacity Worthington Suite or 350 capacity permanent, heated marquee, both of
equipped with quality sound and light systems. The events programme breaks down into the following broad
- The Firkin Comedy Club which occurs on the last Friday of each month (except August and December
- Our Jazz Club, 'Jazz on Tap' is held on the first Wednesday of each month,
except in August.
- Individual visitors can book our Half Hogshead Tour which occurs on the second Saturday of each
month, offering a guided tour of the museum and tutored beer and food matching session.
Special Events & Beer Festivals
- The International Festival of Beer. February 2013. Over 800 beers from around the UK and over 40
- Annual Beer Festival in association with CAMRA takes place in September
- Special Events -throughout the year a wide variety of other special interest events, live music and
nights are staged